All Gender TenNine
- Lightweight, high-abrasion-resistant mesh for protection
- Ariaprene tongue provides comfort, breathability and water management
- Internal tongue wings provide foot lock-down
- Lycra vamp adjusts fit to accommodate foot swelling over long distances
- Heel collar pull tab provides extra support and comfort
- Hubble® geometry in midsole designed to provide a stable, smooth ride
- Wider platform designed to maximize ground contact and provide a stable ride
- RN 88276
The TenNine contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The TenNine contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The TenNine features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The TenNine features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The TenNine is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The TenNine features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop