All Gender Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- RN 88276
The Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Hoka X Tint Speedgoat 4 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop