Women's Evo Speedgoat
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- MATRYX® upper textile, featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
- Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram® Megagrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- RN 88276
The Evo Speedgoat contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Evo Speedgoat contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Evo Speedgoat features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Evo Speedgoat features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Evo Speedgoat is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Evo Speedgoat features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop