Women's OV X HOKA Bondi B
Put a new spin on an old classic with the OV Bondi B. A limited-edition HOKA x Outdoor Voices collaboration shoe, the Bondi B was first introduced in 2011 as our original ultra-cushioned yet surprisingly lightweight road model. The OV Bondi B also includes an exclusive HOKA x Outdoor Voices design so you can look good and feel good wherever your run takes you.
- Early Stage Meta- Rocker offers a smooth ride
- A CMEVA midsole for optimal light weight cushioning
- Full ground contact design
- The outsole features a high abrasion rubber for lightweight durability
- Come with a speed lace and an extra set of regular laces
- Upper material: ripstop collar mesh, iridescent midfoot overlays and foam package upper material
- Learn about Outdoor Voices here
- RN 88276
The OV X HOKA Bondi B contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The OV X HOKA Bondi B contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The OV X HOKA Bondi B features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The OV X HOKA Bondi B features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The OV X HOKA Bondi B is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The OV X HOKA Bondi B features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop