All Gender Kaha Low GORE-TEX
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Hiking
- Nubuck leather
- Abrasion rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- RN 88276
The Kaha Low GORE-TEX contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Kaha Low GORE-TEX contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Kaha Low GORE-TEX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Kaha Low GORE-TEX features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Kaha Low GORE-TEX is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Kaha Low GORE-TEX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop