Men's Stinson ATR 5
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- Arch-lock wings for superior midfoot lock-down
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
- Reinforced toe cap for additional durability
- The wide midsole and accommodating fit ensure a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE® lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The Stinson ATR 5 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Stinson ATR 5 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Stinson ATR 5 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Stinson ATR 5 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Stinson ATR 5 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Stinson ATR 5 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop