Women's Speedgoat 3
Distinct comfort, versatile traction
Designed for Trail Running
- 2019 “Gear of the Year” from Runner’s World
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- More durable outsole design
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The Speedgoat 3 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Speedgoat 3 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Speedgoat 3 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Speedgoat 3 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Speedgoat 3 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Speedgoat 3 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop