Men's Rocket MD
- Ultra-lightweight SpeedFrame upper designed to provide breathability and a secure lockdown of the foot
- Snakeskin inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Asymmetric spike placement for optimized traction on turns
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Aggressive middle-distance spike plate, constructed using carbon fiber providing lightweight propulsion
- RN 88276
The Rocket MD contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Rocket MD contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Rocket MD features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Rocket MD features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Rocket MD is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Rocket MD features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.