Men's Rincon 2
Men's Rincon 2
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-inclass contender. The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel.
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed For Running
- Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
- Slim tongue package reduces weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- RN 88276
The Rincon 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Rincon 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Rincon 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Rincon 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Rincon 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Rincon 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop
What's New in the Rincon 2
Get to know the Rincon 2 - from our very first iteration to where we are now
engineered mesh upper
across the midfoot