Responsive, energetic ride
Designed For Running
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Padded tongue for additional comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Suspension construction featuring a PROFLY™ top layer and high rebound injection bottom frame
- Designed for a combination of PROpulsion, PROtection and support
- TPU stabilizing cup in heel for support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- RN 88276
The Mach contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Mach contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Mach features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Mach features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Mach is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Mach features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop