Women's Clifton 5 Knit
- Knitted upper balances breathability, support and comfort and adds a versatile finish to let the shoe shine for running and casual use
- Thin sock-like comfort collar lies flat for premium feel
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides a smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full-ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
The Clifton 5 Knit contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Clifton 5 Knit contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Clifton 5 Knit features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton 5 Knit features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Clifton 5 Knit is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Clifton 5 Knit features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop