Men's Speed Evo R
- Barely-there, breathable mesh upper
- Asymmetric Print
- Supportive medial medsole wrap
- Versatile Spike Plate and Midsole is responsive enough for a mile, forgiving enough for longer distances
- Asymmetric Spike Placement
- Asymmetric Spike Plate for complete cornering support
- RN 88276
The Speed Evo R contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Speed Evo R contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Speed Evo R features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Speed Evo R features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Speed Evo R is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Speed Evo R features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop