Men's OV Clifton
Signature cushion, smooth ride
We teamed up with active lifestyle brand OV to create a special-edition Clifton 4. The OV Clifton features colorful prints so you can have fun and run fast. With the combined forces of HOKA performance and Outdoor Voices' daily activity, this shoe is the sweetest cushion and then some. OV Clifton is not included in the Clifton 4 bundle.
- White shoe comes with white and rainbow laces
- Silver shoe comes with silver and blue laces
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Learn about Outdoor Voices here
- RN 88276
The OV Clifton contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The OV Clifton contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The OV Clifton features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The OV Clifton features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The OV Clifton is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The OV Clifton features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop