Men's Hupana Flow Wool
Responsive, energetic ride
- Comes with speed laces (pictured).Standard laces also included.
- Woven knit wool blend naturally wicks moisture and offers antimicrobial properties
- Balanced Meta-Rocker offers versatility in every activity
- Rubberized foam midsole provides a dynamic, responsive ride
- Rubberized foam outsole offers high rebound and cushioning
- Outsole siping provides traction and precise flexibility
- RN 88276
The Hupana Flow Wool contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Hupana Flow Wool contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Hupana Flow Wool features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Hupana Flow Wool features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Hupana Flow Wool is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Hupana Flow Wool features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop