Men's Tor Ultra HI Waterproof
- Full-grain leather and textile upper for durability
- Molded upper collar for flexibility and comfort
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Lace-to-toe with forefoot flex grooves for control and comfort
- Late stage Meta-Rocker geometry designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Active foot frame stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered RMAT® midsole for a supportive ride
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
The Tor Ultra HI Waterproof contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Tor Ultra HI Waterproof contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Tor Ultra HI Waterproof features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Tor Ultra HI Waterproof features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Tor Ultra HI Waterproof is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Tor Ultra HI Waterproof features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop