Distinct comfort, versatile traction
- MATRYX® upper featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneventerrain
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight
- Rangi™ bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip
- 100% Vegan
- RN 88276
The Arkali contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Arkali contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Arkali features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Arkali features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Arkali is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Arkali features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop