Women's Gaviota 3
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed for Running
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
- J-Frame™ uses rubberized foam for support, rebound and durability
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
- RN 88276
The Gaviota 3 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Gaviota 3 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Gaviota 3 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Gaviota 3 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Gaviota 3 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Gaviota 3 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop