Women's Bondi 7
Signature cushion, smooth ride
Designed for Running
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit MIDSOLE
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
- RN 88276
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
The Bondi 7 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Bondi 7 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Bondi 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Bondi 7 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Bondi 7 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Bondi 7 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop
What's New in the Bondi 7
Get to know the Bondi 7 - from our very first iteration to where we are now
Memory foam collar for
plush, comfortable fit
More foam in the tongue and
upper for added comfort
New design on the same