The CONQUEST features a unique Rmat® midsole material providing the state-of-the-art weight-to-resilience ratio and that HOKA ONE ONE signature maximal cushioning protection. An early stage Meta-Rocker is designed to promote accurate foot roll through the gait cycle. A highly breathable layered, no sew upper construction provides a seamless and secure fit that compliments the uniquely engineered Water Drainage System. An ideal shoe for runners looking for a fast, highly responsive, and performance cushion running shoe.
- Neutral Performance Cushion
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 25mm
- 11.8 oz.
- Men: 7.5 – 14
- Super Thin No Sew Construction
- Lightweight External Heel Counter
- Hoka Race-Lace System (RLS)
- Gusset Tongue
- Advance Comfort Collar
- Perforated EVA Strobal Board
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length Rmat® Suspension Midsole
- Lightweight Hoka Cmeva Top Midsole
- Water Drainage System (WDS)
- 4 mm Heel To Toe Offset
- Fluid Ground Contact Design Strategic Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber Traction Zones
Engineered Oversized midsole volume that can be up to 2.5X the volume of performance specific foam material in the midsole compared to standard running shoes.
Great shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and inherently stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and core.
The Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
Active Foot Frame
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, as opposed to sitting on top.
Designed to provide propriocep-tion feedback to the foot in order to create increased adaptive stabilization.